Online inquiry for laser cutting filter
Use our online inquiry form to place your request through our website at any time without any additional effort. Simply upload your manufacturing data to our server and deposit the material(s) you require.
Telephone consultation: +49 391 598184 70
Sheets and foils – material thickness: 0.02 mm – 2.00 mm:
- Stainless steel, stainless steel foils
- Aluminum, aluminum foils
- Copper, copper foils
- Brass, brass foils
- Nickel, nickel foils
- Steel, steel foils
- Ceramics (silicon nitride)
For a detailed overview of the most common materials and materials, it is worth taking a look at our materials overview.
- Minimum kerf width/minimum spot diameter: 0.03 mm*
- Repeat accuracy ±2µm
- Micro-bridges from 0.03 mm (small connection between contour and sheet to anchor the blanks in the sheet composite)
- Cutting speeds up to 50mm/s
- Cutting gas support up to 25 bar
- Compressed air
- Contour accuracy: ± 0.01 mm*
- Boring from 0.03 mm
*Depending on the material/material and its thickness.
As a service provider for the B2B sector, it is a matter of course for us to provide you with a written offer that matches your inquiry in accordance with our general terms and conditions. Of course, we will also act as a long-term supplier for you. Here you will find further links and helpful information for buyers:
You can also place a request for filter laser cutting online without CAD data. To do so, simply enter the geometric data, as well as the desired material of your workpiece into our online request form. Our experts will check your data and then contact you immediately to provide you with an attractive manufacturing offer as quickly as possible.
We guarantee the security of your data – if you still need a non-disclosure agreement in advance, you can download our non-disclosure form here. We would also be happy to review your in-house agreement. To do so, please simply email it to us at: email@example.com
We have many materials different material thicknesses for filter laser cutting available in stock. So we are able to process your laser request within shortest time. We manufacture from batch size one and offer optional express processing for many orders already within one working day.
- Express processing, optionally within one working day
- Large batches > 1 million parts/year
- Prototypes from quantity 1
- Special materials available at short notice on request